Fun Filled Saturday!

>> Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mommy and Daddy took me to get a DNA Life Print today.  I am not really sure what that is but....

I got to get in another fire truck!  It was a lot bigger than Uncle Adyn's --- the ladder was 100 feet up in the air.  I kept telling them I wanted to climb up it, but nobody would let me!  And, I couldn't understand why they would only let me in the back seat.  Uncle Adyn let me drive!! 



They had a moon jump too!  I talked Mommy into jumping with  me!  It was lots of fun!!


Oh yeah, Mommy wanted me to show you how my black eye was looking these days!  Can you tell I am tired of her taking pictures?!




It was a fun Saturday!  I hope yours was too!


Love,
Porter

1 comments:

Mommy,  May 7, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

I had a blast jumping with you!!

Post a Comment

For "Comment as:", please choose Name/URL and enter your name! Porter given names such as CeCe are perfect!!

Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP