My big boy bed!!!

>> Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hey everybody! 


I LOVE MY BIG BOY BED!!!













I am even sleeping better now!









I love it so much that I tell everybody about it!  While I was out in the yard today helping Daddy, we saw our neighbors, Mrs. Barbara and Mr. Don, and I even tried to take Mrs. Barbara inside and show her. 

Mommy says I really am a big boy now ---- I use the big boy potty and I sleep in a big boy bed!!  I can tell it makes her very proud because she dances and sings and jumps around every time I do either!  It makes me laugh!!

Love,
Porter

1 comments:

CeCe,  May 16, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

CeCe is VERY proud of you too Porter! Uncle Robert and I cannot wait to see your BIG BOY BED! We are so excited. We love you very much!

Post a Comment

For "Comment as:", please choose Name/URL and enter your name! Porter given names such as CeCe are perfect!!

Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP