Mother's Day 2011

>> Monday, May 9, 2011

Hey everybody!

Daddy and I took Mommy to Cracker Barrel for breakfast to give her Mother's Day a good start!  She said it was yummy, but I think she actually liked her presents we gave her even more!  We gave her a champagne color Pandora leather bracelet and some wood beads to go on one of her other Pandora bracelets.  She loves them!!Even though it was Mommy's day, I got a surprise too!!  I got a little pool so that I could play in the water even when we can't go to the big pool.  It is awesome!!  It is like having an outside bathtub!!  We went to MeMe and Pop's house to grill out with them and CeCe and Uncle Robert, so we took my new pool with us.  The water out of the hose was cold but Pop fixed that for me --- he filled up a bucket inside with warm water and put it in my pool! 














I LOVE BEING SPLASHED!!!


We had a wonderful time!!  It would have been perfect if only MeMe wasn't sick.  Everybody please say a little prayer for her! I don't like it when she is sick!  I love her so much!! 
I just wanted to make sure Daddy knew how much I loved him for pouring all those buckets of water over my head!! 
Love,
Porter


2 comments:

Life As A Powell May 10, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

Porter, I had so much fun with you playing in your pool! You are the best way to put a smile on my face. I love you so much!

Kim from Prestige March 1, 2013 at 6:26 AM  

Such a lovely photo-set... The last image is just fab. Such a cutie ^_^ x

Post a Comment

For "Comment as:", please choose Name/URL and enter your name! Porter given names such as CeCe are perfect!!

Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP